The JQW type clamshell coupling is also known as the coupling. The coupling component is a mechanical component used to connect the driving shaft and the driven shaft in different mechanisms to rotate together and transmit motion and torque. Sometimes it is also used to connect shafts and other parts (such as gears, pulleys, etc.). The JQW clamp shell coupling is often composed of two halves, which are respectively connected by keys or tight fits, fastened at the ends of the two shafts, and then the two halves are connected in some way. It can also compensate for the offset between the two axes due to inaccurate manufacturing and installation, deformation or thermal expansion during work, as well as moderate impact and vibration absorption.
The JQW clamp shell coupling mainly has the following characteristics:
1. The transmission speed is good. Especially suitable for medium and high power transmission.
2. Simple structure, light weight, small size, easy assembly and disassembly. It can be assembled and disassembled without moving the machine (referring to the type with intermediate shaft), and no lubrication is required.
3. It can accurately transmit the speed and run without slip, which can be used for mechanical transmission. 1. Compensating for the misalignment of the two axes, the angular displacement can be doubled compared with the gear coupling, the reaction force is small during the radial displacement, the flexibility is large, and some axial, radial and angular displacements are allowed.
4. It has obvious shock absorption effect, no noise, and is not easy to wear.
5. It is suitable for working in high temperature (-80+300) and harsh environment, and can operate under shock and vibration conditions.
The JQW type clamshell coupling is actually a transmission device that uses metal flexible elements to transmit torque without lubrication, and is widely used in ships, petrochemicals, machinery manufacturing and other areas. Its flexible element is a diaphragm group formed by stacking a number of thin metal diaphragms of 0.2mm~0.6mm. When working, the torque is input from the driving flange, and the torque is transmitted to the metal diaphragm through the driving torque transmission bolts arranged at intervals along the circumference, and then transmitted to the driven flange by the diaphragm through the driven bolts for output.
Contact: Spark Wang
Add: North side of Planning 4th Road, Southern Industrial New Town, Jizhou District, Hengshui City, Hebei Province, China